We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Sr. Event Manager, Global Events.
Is creating and running two annual global events with up to 15,000 attendees, currently digital and most probably hybrid in the future, plus also managing smaller more specific customer, sales and CEO events.
The team is part of the Design Office and CMO Office and is reporting to the Chief Design Officer and Chief Marketing Officer, who are both looking for fresh and innovative concepts and ideas constantly. The team has a very ambitious mindset and much room for growing and developing our events to new levels of experience and excellence.
This position is hands-on working closely with the existing Celonis event team as well as internal marketing teams and stakeholders. The position will support program and budget management, meeting facilitation and internal communication, vendor management, analysis and reporting of program initiatives.
The work you'll do:
We are looking for experienced rock star event professionals who are excited by the challenge of delivering innovative hybrid programs.
- Partner closely with existing Celonis event team and agency partners
- Execute corporate strategic event marketing programs, specifically World Tour to meet targets for sales segments, product lines and company goals
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast paced environment
- Support production and management of broadcast/digital content
- Manage and collaborate with external relationships (agencies, vendors) and work with cross-functional internal teams; creative services, interactive, marketing ops etc.
- Research and report creative event options, off-site venues, and entertainment based on program format and budget
- Provide onsite event support, registration management and other duties assigned, as necessary
The qualifications you need:
- 8-10+ years of experience in corporate event management and experiential marketing, preferably in the B2B and enterprise technology spaces
- Understanding of the key drivers of successful event execution in digital, physical, and hybrid mediums including broadcast experience
- Experience planning, managing and executing global events for a large-scale multinational audience
- Experience managing a variety of event formats, from exclusive closed-door executive events to large-scale conferences and exhibitions, and everything in between (press events, customer workshops/exchanges, etc.)
- Experience using the latest event technologies, including streaming platforms (e.g. Hopin), registration and participant management platforms, agenda management tools, recording and editing tools, event promotion tools, project and resource management tools, and tools for live event engagement (polls, Q&As, etc.).
- Experience managing timelines and budgets - delivering on time and on budget!
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple stakeholders and workstreams
- Ability to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline oriented environment
- Thrive on teamwork and creatively overcoming obstacles
- Excellent PPT and narrative storytelling skills
- Top-notch communication skills in English - some German can be helpful but is not required
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .