Senior Execution Management Consultant at Celonis (Remote)
Senior Execution Management Consultant
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Execution Management Consultant.
As a Senior Execution Management Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you’ll do:
- Translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead the Celonis implementation project to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the defined use cases
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Lead the value creation workshops and define measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Automate tasks to drive value and improve the process conformance rate
- Define the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- Ensure the enablement of the customer to continuously improve processes
- Set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
The qualifications you need:
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in IT-Consulting, Management Consulting, Process Improvement or a similar area
- Successful completion of your studies in Data Science, Computer Science, Data Science & Business Analytics, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Good knowledge of SQL or other programming languages (Python, R, Matlab...)
- Strong communication skills and enjoy interacting with various customers
- Understanding and able to interpret business processes
- Excellent analytical skills, are always well-organized and known for being a quick learner
- Strong interest in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining and you seek continuous improvement of your know-how
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.