Senior Implementations Manager at MaestroQA
MaestroQA is looking for a Senior Implementations Manager to join our Customer Success team to help implement our Enterprise and Strategic clients! As the first team member specifically focused on Implementations, you’ll be vital in re-defining our enterprise Implementation process. The ideal candidate is excited about taking significant ownership within this function with the opportunity to build out the team in the future.
Who we are:
Our mission is to help companies across the world improve their customers’ experiences with better customer support. Our product helps Support Managers coach and develop Customer Service reps, helping them elevate their abilities to deliver great customer experiences and provide data-driven reporting.
We’re growing rapidly to help reshape how some of the world’s fastest-growing and most innovative companies — including Zoom, Etsy, Stitch Fix, Doordash, Lyft, and Shopify — engage with their customers.
MaestroQA is a rapidly growing B2B SaaS startup -- we are 60 employees, recently raised our Series A, growing at 100%+ each year, and just scratching the surface of our potential. Check out what Forbes wrote about us here!
About our culture:
We have 3 values at MaestroQA that we care deeply about instilling in our culture.
The first is hiring people passionate about their craft and nurturing that passion by designing an experience that creates high ownership, responsibility, and opportunities that stretch people’s abilities. We want to provide you with autonomy, flexibility, and clear impact on our customers and team members. We draw inspiration from Netflix’s No Rules Rules.
The second is hiring people that have strong structured thinking abilities and pairing that with a team that helps improve each person’s decision making skills through questions and socratic debate. We care a lot more about understanding people’s decision making processes more than the decision itself and we actively invest in how to create a culture of healthy debates that are inclusive to all personality types. The primary ask is willingness to explain your logic and willingness to ask others to do the same. We draw inspiration from Thinking In Bets and Super Thinking.
The last value is hiring people who care a lot about evolving themselves for the betterment of their individual, team, and company goals. This often shows itself through stories of people who developed new perspectives on topics over the course of their life and examples of changing their minds based on new data, information, quality of thinking, conversations, etc.. We want to feel everyone is not focused on being right but making the right decision. Right now, we are piloting a Positive Intelligence program with 11 people, including our CEO, to understand their Sabaetours and Sages. This is one example of many other ways we encourage this culture and are excited about new ideas to further this. We draw inspiration from Think Again.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Implementation Manager, and first hire within Implementation, you’ll be responsible for owning the implementation process of our largest and most strategic clients - some with over 1000 users.
- Running discovery sessions to understand our clients existing workflows and systems
- Designing in-app solutions to complex workflows
- Creating and managing client facing project plans
- Working with our Product and Engineering teams to identify critical product gaps and ideate through product solutions
- Collaborating with CSMs throughout the implementation process
- Being the main Point of Contact with our client through “go-live”
Other responsibilities include:
- Owning multiple implementations at a given time
- Understanding, and then improving and standardizing, our implementation process
- Defining KPIs and goals for the implementation process
- Rolling out updated implementation standards throughout the CS Team
- Collaborating with Sales Engineers to ensure a consistent client experience
Why this opportunity is exciting:
There are many reasons this role is an exciting opportunity, but there are 2 that really stand out to us:
- Building: You’ll be getting in on the ground floor of a high growth start up. So as the first person to own this function, a high performer will have the opportunity to build the process, build the playbook, then build the team. You’ll be reporting to and working closely with our VP of Customer Success to achieve this.
- Product Impact: By implementing and solutioning our product for our most strategic clients, you’ll have a material impact on our enterprise Product Roadmap. Your insight into how Maestro can better support and deliver value to enterprises will make you an important Product Advisor as we continue to move upmarket.
What you should have:
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS Implementation experience - ideally with “workflow” based software and 1000+ users within the client organization
- Experience Project Managing large scale rollouts of software, and facilitating enterprise organizational change
- Experience designing non-standard, creative, and non-“out-of-the-box” workflow solutions
- Experience working closely and building trust with both Product and Engineering teammates
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Foundational excel skills and the ability to manipulate, work with, and analyze data
- Highly organized and excellent multi-tasker
- Excited by a high growth and fast paced environment, with the ability to take initiative and adapt
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and solution design skills
- Passionate about helping people, active listener, burning curiosity, and self-driven
What we offer:
We are remote first, and offer competitive pay, stock options, benefits including health insurance, unlimited PTO, and 401k.
At Maestro, we truly value the diversity of thought, perspectives and life experiences of our team. We know that the best outcomes stem from bringing together voices with wide ranging identities, embracing a culture of belonging, and that sustaining a workplace where everyone can bring their full selves is a path, not a destination.
The biggest perk by far is the opportunity to learn by working on the ground floor and getting to actually build the roller coaster versus just riding it.