Senior IT Analyst
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Take a proactive attitude to discovering new technologies that could benefit VTS.
- Form strong working relationships with peers and across the IT organization
- Act as the first point of escalation for resolving all internal IT software, hardware, including setup, connectivity, functionality, and update issues for mostly Macs and some Windows PCs.
- Own hardware and software system access for employee onboarding and offboarding (including Google, Slack, and many other SAAS platforms)
- Maintain conference room hardware (including projectors, computing equipment, audio/visual, telephony)
- Tackle multiple tickets (in Zendesk) at the same time, addressing urgency as it may arise, and delegating both internally and externally with our vendors & 3rd party suppliers
- Manage & maintain IT asset inventory and software licensing, and work with management to ensure that systems and software are accurately recorded, tracked, and retired to 100% of accountability standards
- 4+ years working in a technical support environment
- Must possess above average technical troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced demanding and deadline driven environment
- Basic understanding of Information Security core concepts.
- Solid knowledge of networking protocolsExperience with software installation and configuration and integration of 3rd party software or SaaS providers
- Excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with and update clients, stakeholders, management, SaaS providers, etc.
- Experience with Single Sign On tools
- Bonus points for experience with: Google Suite, Okta, Jamf or another MDM tool, Meraki and/or Cisco equipment, Vonage or another VOIP, Zendesk, Zoom video conferencing
We take care of you!
- Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
- Great benefits, including medical, vision and dental all starting on your first day
- Team lunches, company happy hours, huge variety of snacks and drinks
- 401K Plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Training and career development program
- A fun place to work!