Senior IT Analyst at Latch
Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that make spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch's Information Technology team is expanding. This team covers all aspects of Latch’s IT strategy and development including: software and hardware inventory management, enforcing security compliance for our end users and devices, troubleshooting user and device issues, and providing quality customer service to Latch’s employees. This role for IT will help evolve and manage the future of Latch’s large-scale distributed office(s) and workforce, both domestic and overseas. We are firm believers of bringing in smart people who can define the roles for themselves, so come join us and start creating greatness.
- Onboard new employees and orient them with Latch systems, applications, and IT policies on a rotating basis
- Integrate approved systems, applications, and tools with the current environment
- Contribute to projects on the IT roadmap and department OKRs
- Manage software and hardware inventory
- Troubleshoot user, device, and network issues
- Provide support for a hybrid office and remote working environment
- Evangelize an IT culture of automation, self-service, and best practices to enable Latch users optimize their daily productivity
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Work closely with individual contributors and management to identify, triage, and mitigate issues
- Create and maintain knowledge base documentation for use of internal team and employees
- Stay current with technology trends and developments in the industry
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience
- 5+ years experience troubleshooting Apple Macbook and Lenovo hardware
- Experience managing and troubleshooting MacOSX and Windows operating systems
- Comfortable using common IT inventory and auditing tools like, JAMF, Intune, Crowdstrike, and Oomnitza
- Experience working with and managing Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk, and Bitbucket
- Experience working closely with Security teams to drive compliance with SOC2, PCI, or similar certifications
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills, customer service, and a sense of ownership and drive
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and work in a remote environment
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 200+ team members working to reimagine modern buildings of today and drive evolution for the cities of tomorrow. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
Applicant Privacy Notice