Senior IT Specialist
Greater NYC Area
Primary is a gender-free, inclusive kids clothing brand started by Galyn Bernard and Christina Carbonell in 2015. The company was founded on the idea that kids clothing should be affordable, feel amazing, and be free of logos and slogans so that all kids can truly shine. Our customers are incredibly passionate about our mission, leading to strong repeat metrics and one of the highest NPS scores in the industry (85+). We are laser-focused on building a strong, sustainable and profitable (!!) business, and hiring the best people to help us get there. Our company values kind and thoughtful self-starters who can think strategically and then work collaboratively with people across the organization to produce high-quality outcomes. We are also a very change-friendly group of people, and are always seeking fresh points of view to uncover ways we can improve our products, processes and team culture.
Company-sponsored health insurance
A 401k program (no matching just yet)
Three weeks of PTO (four weeks after two years at the company)
- Primary caregiver: 6 weeks fully paid, increased to 12 weeks after the first year with the company.
- Secondary caregiver: 3 weeks fully paid, increased to 6 weeks after the first year.
Bagel Thursdays and Frydays (yes it's what you think it is)
Primary School: a program that gives every employee $100 a month to spend on classes to help them grow (even if unrelated to their work).
About the Team
Primary just recently crossed 50 employees, and is organized into a number of departments (such as Merchandising, Supply Chain, Tech, Customer Support, Creative, etc.) with distinct IT needs in each area, as well as shared needs across the organization. As the Senior IT Specialist, you will work with leaders from across the company to ensure that teams have the support they need to execute against their goals, that IT issues are being handled swiftly and that we’re setting up systems and policies that enable everyone to work more smoothly together.
- You have proven experience managing IT across multiple departments and user-types.
- You consistently bring a friendly and optimistic attitude when it comes to supporting your users.
- You propose solutions that will most benefit the end-users, even if that means less control or convenience from an IT standpoint.
- You’ve worked in Mac/Windows hybrid environments.
- You are comfortable managing, upgrading and troubleshooting office networks, A/V systems, Google Apps, Self Service, et. al.
- You can speak to your track record of learning new tools and systems, gaining enough depth to assist users and manage permissions.
- You have experience with JAMF.
Not Requirements (but let us know if you have any of these!)
- You’ve worked with Netsuite or WFX.
- You’ve built an IT practice from the ground up.
- You’ve worked in and/or scaled IT at a company our size.
If you fit this description and are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description