We’re looking for a Senior IT Systems Administrator to help implement, monitor, and support our global systems, applications, and infrastructure. As an integral member of the IT Systems team, you’ll administer various SaaS and cloud-based systems to ensure proper operation and service delivery.
In this fast-paced Senior IT Systems Administrator role, you’ll review, identify, and act on real-time information from system log review, monitoring and alerting systems, directives from senior management, or escalation of user incidents. You’ll detect problems early, identify the root cause of the issue, communicate, and provide rapid resolution in an enterprise IT environment. If you have solid technical, analysis, communication, and troubleshooting skills—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the Senior Director, IT Operations and can be located in any of our US offices or work remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the onboarding and off-boarding process, including provisioning and de-provisioning of applications and access.
- Develop, deploy, and maintain packages for application deployment and patch management using endpoint management tools.
- Provide service escalation to IT Support teams for complex or systemic issues.
- Perform regular reviews of system logs, event logs, and activity reports to ensure proper operation and adherence to policies and best practices.
- Implement and improve automation used for provisioning, system maintenance, and service delivery
- Partner with IT teams to update and document processes, procedures, and training for system deployment and use
- Ensure complete compliance with all security, usage, and change management controls and policies.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, IT or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of IT work experience, with 3+ years of experience in systems administration or systems engineering.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise IT infrastructure such as Active Directory, Okta, AWS, Azure, VMware, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise IT SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Microsoft 365, and Jira/Confluence
- Strong team player with a service-oriented attitude and customer focus.
- Knowledge and experience with integration concepts such as APIs, webhooks, and orchestration, and tools such as MuleSoft, Workato, and SnapLogic
- MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, VCP, and/or ITIL Foundations certifications.
If you'd like stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.