Senior Manager, Business Development - Healthcare at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR uniquely sits at an unprecedented moment for growth. The accelerated urgent need for digital transformation and strong identity, coupled with the new imperative for health screening across all types of experiences, represents an inflection point for CLEAR.
The Senior Manager, Business Development - Healthcare will play a key role in expanding CLEAR’s footprint within the healthcare ecosystem, driving exceptional experiences for CLEAR members. CLEAR has the opportunity to transform elements of the healthcare industry, solving some of the industry's most persistent and pervasive challenges. We’re looking for an action-oriented self-starter with relentless execution who will build and manage sustainable partnerships with healthcare organizations to create frictionless experiences for CLEAR members.
What You Will Do:
- Prospect and build pipelines to generate, close and manage sustainable partnerships consistent with CLEAR’s revenue and member growth strategy, attracting repeat business, matrixed across other commercial verticals at CLEAR
- Identify customer needs, collaborate internally across the business and technology organizations to ensure delivery of CLEAR’s services that exceed expectations, and ensure alignment with the broader healthcare and company-wide goals for building scalable offerings
- Evangelize the value of CLEAR’s healthcare products and their ongoing capabilities to prospects, contextualize their application, utility and functionality, and ultimately drive conversion and adoption of healthcare products by organizations at scale, all with a consultative approach
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our partners, including sustainable economics for both parties
- Partner with Implementation Teams to smoothly activate deals
- Think creatively about ways to increase the value of CLEAR’s healthcare products to members and partners; identify opportunities for CLEAR to embed its technology to help customers and partners optimize their businesses and create better end-user experiences
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of professional experience in business development (including new lead generation outbound prospecting, high volume persistence, CRM diligence); operational/execution experience a plus; consulting, product, technical skill-set appreciated
- A passionate healthcare professional who sees how CLEAR’s biometric identity network will improve both patient’s lives and the services and products offered by payers, providers, and digital health organizations
- Display a track record of success in business development roles through specific metrics and commercial outcomes, and in developing and nurturing relationships in healthcare
- A combination of high-level vision and pragmatism. Must be able to “think big” about opportunities while bringing analytical rigor and using data to evaluate those opportunities and having a commitment to data-driven decision making.
- A tenacious approach to pursuing new markets, creating a sales pipeline, and overcoming customer concerns
- Self-starter who is maniacally focused on execution, exceeding expectations and building authentic relationships in order to consistently over achieve no matter your task
- Experience with extended sales development cycles and pace conversations accordingly
- Experience project managing and being the point-of-contact between internal and external partners
- Willingness to travel as required (perhaps up to 50% of the time)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience