Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
At Keeps, our mission is to be the first and last place a guy has to go to keep his hair. Since our founding in 2018, we have quickly scaled revenue growth; have helped hundreds of thousands of guys take action to stop hair loss and; as of 2020, have become the biggest DTC brand in the men’s hair loss space.
Keeps has huge ambitions to be the best men’s hair loss brand in the world, and we are looking for an analytical and operationally-minded Senior Manager of Business Operations to optimize and scale key aspects of our business to drive this next stage of growth. In this role, you will partner across the Keeps and Thirty Madison organizations, from medical operations to product to supply chain to care team, to own and advance critical projects on the Keeps roadmap. Key early initiatives could include managing processes and timelines for product refreshes and new product launches for our DTC and retail channels, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to improve patient experience across the care model (experience with shipping and delivery, physical products, engagement tools, provider interactions, etc.), coordinating the process of running clinical studies that test and validate the efficacy of our care model, and supporting our internal quarterly / annual planning processes.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in ops management/consulting or similar role in a fast growing healthcare and/or DTC company. You are an expert tactical executor who is able to quickly identify the core drivers of our business, suggest opportunities to optimize the business model, and deliver results leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. You should be analytical, resourceful, organized, and results-oriented. We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and proactive and will challenge us at every turn. This role will provide a unique opportunity for someone to develop operational skills vital to building an innovative, world-class business within the healthcare space.
This role reports to the Business Operations & Strategy Lead of Keeps.
You’re the right person for this role if you are:
- An operational wizard and versatile problem solver who gets stuff done. You thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environments by creating structure and process where there is none
- Able to point to numerous examples in your career where you scoped and executed on complex operational projects - from studying the core issues, to surveying the landscape, analyzing data and accounting for key inputs, proposing creative solutions, creating buy-in, and ultimately executing on the path forward
- Able to tactically execute on initiatives that will optimize our care model and create a differentiated patient experience
- Comfortable optimizing and improving an existing framework but not afraid to start from scratch and build something from the ground up
- Ruthlessly analytical, with strong quantitative skills, an ability to wrangle, digest, and glean impactful insights from data, yet able to recognize the limits of data and unafraid to use your judgement and trust your instincts
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span functions and stakeholders
- A force to be reckoned with, using resourcefulness and determination to complete projects and implement processes from start to finish
- A master communicator, able to motivate people, align interests, and wield influence with colleagues at all levels of the company
- A teammate with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
Some things you will work on:
- Manage processes and timelines for product refreshes and new product launches, driving precise execution across teams such as marketing, product, supply chain, care team, and external vendors
- Leverage various data sources, including customer surveys, and partner with our care team, medical operations, and supply chain organizations to identify and execute opportunities to improve the patient experience across our care model
- Conduct patient surveys and audits of provider interactions to identify variations across providers and opportunities to engage patients in new ways to promote adherence/retention
- Partner with our medical operations, doctor portal, and care teams to resolve day-to-day operations issues that our Keeps doctors may encounter on the platform
- Drive innovation of our care model by continuously optimizing care team roles, piloting new initiatives, and onboarding additional healthcare service providers (doctors, NPs, integrated care team members) based on the level of support needed for our growing business
- Coordinate the process of running clinical studies that test and validate the efficacy of our care model
- Assist Business Operations & Strategy Lead in assessing the overall Keeps business model and identifying and executing opportunities to innovate and expand the business model
- Support internal Keeps team processes, including OKR and quarterly planning processes and Board of Directors materials preparation; identify and execute solutions to fix current process gaps within Keeps and between Keeps and the Thirty Madison Platform (shared services) teams
- A variety of other critical projects across our businesses with the goal of building a scalable infrastructure that enables us to provide high quality and affordable healthcare to millions of customers across the country and the world
You should have:
- 4+ years of high-performance experience in ops management, consulting, or similar role. Bonus points for experience at a fast growing healthcare and/or DTC company
- Strong analytical skills with the demonstrated ability to use data analysis to build impactful insights. Expertise in Excel a must, knowledge of SQL a strong plus
- Demonstrated experience building and scaling complex operational processes across multiple functional areas
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and the desire to bring structure to undefined procedures
- An ability to quickly get up to speed on new areas and a desire to operate outside of your comfort zone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to know how to tailor them to individual personalities
- An eye for detail as well as the ability to zoom out and see the bigger picture
- A passion for improving healthcare and for creating superior patient experiences
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.