Noom is seeking an exceptional business operations leader to join our team. Our mission is to help people everywhere live healthier lives through behavior change. Over the last four years, the company has scaled from $10M to $400M in revenue, with the complexity of our business growing accordingly. Reporting to the VP of Operations, you will join a group of business athletes responsible for creating, evolving, and running the company “operating system.” Our work is broad, and includes: thinking about how Noom plans, executes, and communicates as a company; assessing and moving forward new business opportunities; and filling gaps across the company as we navigate our hypergrowth phase. Our work is fast-paced, challenging, exciting, and highly analytical.
The ideal candidate has deep experience working cross-functionally, exceptional analytical skills, a strong business intuition, and is excited to play a material role in helping us continue to scale and deliver on our mission.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work cross-functionally to identify and tackle a range of strategic and operational challenges, executing on longer-term initiatives and day-to-day business operations alike
- Synthesize simple answers to complex business and operational questions, partnering with functional leads to improve existing processes and to develop approaches for emerging business areas
- Build deep knowledge of Noom’s operating environment and external market dynamics; use this knowledge to improve our effectiveness, support our growth, and maximize our efficiency
- Act as a key member of Noom’s strategic planning and review processes, partnering closely with Finance, Product, Marketing, and other leaders across the company
- Work across the company, and partner closely with People and Communications, to help maintain the internal communications rhythm that keeps everyone informed, aligned, and marching to the same beat
- Take on special projects as necessary to support important initiatives within Noom
What We’re Looking For:
- 6-8+ years of experience, with a mix of
- Top tier management consulting experience (Engagement Manager equivalent or higher a plus)
- Experience at a startup in business operations, business development, strategy, or an equivalent function
- Exceptional record of academic and professional achievement
- Comfort with ambiguity, first-rate problem solving skills, and the ability to get stuff done
- Distinctive analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to gather/analyze/evaluate information and to translate concepts into operational models
- Ability to multitask, prioritize multiple projects/stakeholders, and maintain a complex and dynamic portfolio of initiatives
- Ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Expert analytical and presentation skills required
- Quantitative undergraduate degree preferred; MBA a plus
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.