Senior Manager, Client Success, Enterprise
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
As a Senior Manager, Client Success, for the Enterprise Client Services Tier 3 and Mid-Market teams, you will lead a team of Account Managers (AM). You will be challenged both to manage the team’s large book of diverse clients, but also focus on designing new processes to equip this volume team for scale and encourage clients to self-serve. Each of your Account Managers carries a high account load and, as such, encouraging good time management and prioritization skills is key. Fewer touchpoints with clients mean that every interaction is valuable. You will be responsible for managing your team's clients with a focus on adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. You will also be tasked with using new technology to innovate ways for this junior team to service their accounts at scale as our organization transforms. The end result should result in improved efficiency for AMs, customer satisfaction (NPS), retention and expansion of the Yext footprint. As a trusted advisor and people leader, you are the post-sales success leader for your team.
- Oversee and help drive a team of Account Managers to maximize client retention and product adoption
- Lead change programs to help scale team and processes to support a high growth area of the business
- Work cross functionally with Customer Success & Sales Resources to increase team efficiency, provide deeper customer insights and retain existing business
- Use new technology to define and implement scalable team processes
- Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
- Accurately forecast quarterly/annual renewals and upsells
- Understand and effectively communicate Yext’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current client accounts
- Serve as an executive sponsor, providing guidance and direction on strategic accounts and escalation point for client issues
- Successfully support the team’s high volume book of business and create new opportunities for deeper relationships and increased engagement including periodic travel
- Lead, coach, motivate and mentor account managers to optimum levels of performance
- 5+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Demonstrated success leading & managing high volume account management teams
- Prior experience managing/working a high volume book of business handling 1-to-Many Communications
- Strong relationship, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Proven success in launching new products services and technology solutions to F500 audience
- Understanding of the digital marketing industry with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data/research
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Flexibility to travel
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Proven domain expertise in a vertical, industry or topic
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.