Senior Manager of Customer Experience
Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
At Stash, helping customers is our top priority and we’re looking for a driven, articulate, problem-solver to join our dynamic Customer Experience team. As a Senior Manager of Customer Experience, you will provide exceptional, personalized customer service and be the first point of contact for all inquiries, issues, and product requests. When customers have problems, you’ll investigate and dig deep to communicate potential solutions, identifying trends or patterns and leveraging technology to address pain points.
As a strategic leader for the team and a touch point for all customer facing employees, you’ll be in a unique position to improve our customer’s experience by sharing customer and product insights with our product, marketing, and tech teams. If are passionate about technology, people and problem solving, then this could be the role for you!
What you'll do:
- Support end to end rollout and ongoing updates of all our Stash Invest (Brokerage, Retire, Custodial) products by suggesting product improvements to help us acquire and retain customers and identifying training and coaching opportunities
- Partner with Compliance, Fraud, Brokerage Operations, and Product teams to develop, implement and manage escalation procedures for all Stash Invest Products
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for Stash Invest Products across all vendor teams and in house servicing teams; manage and scale Stash Invest Escalation Team
- Serve as the primary relationship manager of BPO including reporting, contracts, SLAs, WFM and other items as required
- Develop, manage, and execute reporting for Invest Products supporting CX across all channels
- Identify trends and patterns in customer issues
- Recommend process improvements and partner with Client Onboarding team to streamline back office and front line integration
- 10 hr/weekly direct customer support
- Other CX responsibilities as required, including weekend on-call responsibilities
What we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of experience in a strategic customer service role
- An interest and/or experience in financial services
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for solving problems
- A friendly demeanor and a solutions-oriented approach
- Empathy and the belief that the customer always comes first
- The desire to educate and help users
- An eye for detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Commitment to going above and beyond
- Bachelor's Degree
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.