At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Senior Manager, Educational Content Strategy
Alma is redefining what it means to be part of a professional therapeutic community. We are looking for a mission driven leader who understands what it means to produce beautifully designed learning programs and can partner closely with our VP of Community to bring a content vision to life for our community of private practice mental health providers. If you are excited by the prospect of breaking new ground, innovating, and helping Alma fulfill its mission of simplifying access to high quality affordable mental health care, please read on.
As the Senior Manager of Educational Content, you will play a crucial part in achieving our mission to bring high quality mental health care to everyone in need. You will be responsible for building out our education strategy and team as we expand our membership nationwide. This role will be highly collaborative across the company to make sure our offerings drive adoption of industry best practices, clinical innovation, and ultimately, better outcomes and patient experience. This role reports to the VP of Community.
What you’ll do
- Produce a multi-channel educational strategy that supports our private practice therapists to grow as clinicians and business owners.
- Hire a nimble team of content builders to support our education and content strategy.
- Partner with cross team partners to identify educational priorities and opportunities that align with key business objectives.
- Help identify the right strategic partners to bring a rich mix of content and education to our providers.
- Measure the success of your programming through a KPI driven approach.
Who you are
- You have a deep passion for Alma’s mission and the future of mental health
- You have 4+ years of professional education, learning / instructional design, or editorial experience
- You have 2+ years of people management experience
- You have designed and produced multi-channel educational programming and content
- You’re an excellent project manager and know how to bring complex projects and programs to market
- You can manage strategic education relationships and bring partner content to our audience
- You’re an excellent communicator and a strong collaborator with cross functional teams