Senior Manager - Employee Engagement & Insights at Peloton
At Peloton, we push what’s possible and strive to achieve what’s never been done. We pride ourselves on making data-informed decisions in service of our members, our products, our business and learn more about our most valuable asset – our team members. We use data to understand how to hire top talent, to foster team member engagement, to support diversity, and to enable prioritization of solutions that draw out the best in our team members. We’re looking for an experienced employee insights professional to lead Team Member Insights, where you will craft and implement global team member listening strategies and practices across Peloton. In this role, you will serve as an active partner with the People Team (Human Resources) and functional leaders to deliver on our goal of Creating the Best Place to Work for the World’s Top Talent.
This role sits in the newly formed Program + Change Office within Peloton’s People Experience team. The People Experience team works across key stages of the team member lifecycle to drive engagement and create an outstanding experience for team members (current and future). We work broadly across the People Team’s Centers of Excellence and HR Business Partners to elevate the end-to-end team member experience. We’re one strong team of planners, creatives, and subject matter experts, all passionate about shaping the best place to work for the world’s top talent.
- You will lead an end-to-end global listening strategy on the moments that matter in the team member lifecycle by defining problems, crafting approaches and examining qualitative and quantitative data from team members and people leaders.
- You will provide thought-leadership on insight frameworks and strategies to enable Peloton to live up to our people promise every day.
- By applying your technical leadership, you will:
- Continually advance our team member listening strategies and practices across tools and audiences (team member and people leader surveys, focus groups, learning and feedback loops, HR program effectiveness, etc.).
- Apply analytical strategies to refine our understanding of the impact of programming on our people.
- Refine and align question sets and transform data into meaningful insight.
- By applying your operational leadership, you will:
- Lead the roadmap for Team Member Insights including annual and pulse surveys and ad hoc cultural, org effectiveness and team member lifecycle surveys.
- Own change management and collaborate cross-functionally in support of our Team Member Insights programs.
- Partner with communications to build out compelling communications and supporting collateral.
- Collaborate with the People Team’s HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellences to evolve listening, to develop compelling insights and to deliver scaled solutions.
- Use proactive data analytics across survey projects to identify actions and interventions in support of a positive workplace.
- M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or similar field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in a survey/employee listening role at a large multinational company or as an external consultant
- 5+ years of experience program and project management experience
- Demonstrated team leadership, partnership, influencing and communication experience
- Solid ability to understand sophisticated analytics and translate into simple, compelling language
- Experience in survey design/construction, survey analysis, weighting, sampling, measurement of employee engagement, large-scale multifaceted survey implementation and reporting, and applying principles of natural language processing to large volumes of open-ended comments
- Demonstrable experience navigating a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Proven track record of dealing with very sensitive data, and exercising proven judgment and discretion
- 8+ years of experience in a survey/employee engagement role with experience building and leading team
- Experience implementing large scale survey programs in a multinational organization and as an external consultant
- Ability to develop infographics based on survey data
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.