Senior Manager, Enterprise Solutions at Knotel
Working alongside our Global Head of Enterprise, the Senior Manager, Enterprise Solutions will be charged with building deep relationships with Heads of Real Estate and evangelizing the Knotel value proposition. S/he will attend industry events and partner with the sales team while creating meaningful solutions to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with the Sales team and the entire organization, globally to create frameworks to talk about our solutions to occupiers.
- Leverage industry relationships to reach out to explain the Knotel Value Proposition
- Identify solutions on clients/potential clients, where Knotel can add value
- Bring cross-functional disciplines at Knotel together to create solutions for clients
Who You Are
You’re an experienced corporate real estate leader that has demonstrated how to create efficiencies in portfolio planning. You have a track record of finding new, innovative ways to do your job and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create a cohesive strategy. You can modulate between being tactical and strategic, and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves. You enjoy setting audacious goals but aren’t removed from the ground level. Your ideal role is a blend of operations and strategy that bend the curve of what’s possible. You have a high level of EQ and understand different people’s motives in decision making. More than anything, to disrupt an industry and be an innovator based on the experience you have acquired. You also have the following:
- Understands the full lifecycle of real estate (from site selection to disposition, including IT, Finance, design and construction, transaction management, facilities management)
- Understand and anticipate the needs of key client stakeholders to deliver meaningful collateral to them during the sales process
- Someone who likes to connect people and drive flexible solutions to clients
- High level of EQ
- (Senior Role): 15 years of experience in a Corporate Real Estate function
- (Mid-level role): 10 years of experience in a Corporate Real Estate function
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.