Senior Manager, Facilities & Operations
Working alongside our Facilities and Customer Success Teams, the Facilities & Operations Sr Manager will be charged with executing top tier facility management, customer service and additional FF&E requests. S/he will take ownership on exceeding expectations while working in a cross functional manner with internal and external teams.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of our “Day 2” request process
- Manage cosmetic and small mechanical projects
- Coach and develop a team of 2-3 Project Managers
- Conduct site walkthroughs and create punch list/action items
- Focus on quality control, attention to detail and task management
- Oversee ad-hoc facilities, space management, or operational projects (including but not limited to space fit-out, management of vacant spaces, process evolution and training, landlord project work)
Who You Are
- Highly motivated individual with a hands on approach to projects and solving problems
- A team leader who can “connect the dots” to cross functionally achieve positive results
- Have the ability to navigate challenging situations outside of your comfort zone
- 7+ years of FM experience in hospitality, retail or corporate office settings
- Project management experience from scope creation to completion, full PM/CM/VE
- Display outstanding verbal and written communication, with C-Suite interaction experience
- 3-4 years of personnel management with proven track record of growth/development in team members
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.