The Senior Manager, Training will oversee all training development and deployment for Peloton’s Final Mile operations. In this role, they will work cross functionally to assess business needs and deploy relevant training to address operational gaps impacting thousands of employees. They are a strategic thinker who can leverage deep educational expertise in a fast-paced environment to make a measurable impact on operational performance. Top candidates will be innovative, strong decision makers and outstanding facilitators of change.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Drive brand values and philosophy through training and development activities.
- Develop and implement an industry-leading training curriculum using best practices, training trends and technology.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Continuously review existing training programs, identify gaps and suggest enhancements to improve engagement, learning and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop a high-performing team of instructional designers, regional trainers and training managers.
- Leverage a team of instructional designers to generate engaging and timely content; ensure training and materials are current, effective and accurate.
- Effectively manage team workload to prioritize high impact training for development
- Deploy team of Regional Trainers judiciously to maximize impact to Field Operations
- Prepare and implement training budget; work with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training; ensure training milestones and goals are met while adhering to approved training budget.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability
- Through understanding of training theory
- Strategic and creative mindset with a superb record of developing and executing successful training programs, experience doing so in an operational environment a plus
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to make data-driven decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree preferred in communications, human resources or a related field
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- 5-7 years of experience in education or Learning and Development with at least 2 years in a supervisory role
Must be able to sit at a desk for prolonged periods working on a computer. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.