Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented operator to join our international team as we look to reach new users abroad. This is your chance to do all this in a fast-paced collaborative, supportive environment. We need a strong Strategy and Operations Manager who can own key initiatives as we lay our international foundations. You’ll need to work across the organization to deliver various projects from strategy and planning phases through to execution.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working closely with the VP of International Operations and Director of International Strategy to lay the foundations for international growth. You’ll take on a variety of projects -- from designing and building our local marketing organization outside the US to standing up a retention improvement program to building out our international payments strategy.
- Program/Project Management: Be a dedicated multitasker as the go to person for multiple initiatives - able to prioritize multiple moving pieces, identify dependencies, solve and unlock bottlenecks and leverage a wide network of people & resources.
- Strategic Thinking & Problem Solving: You’ll be the first to tackle many of our toughest problems. You’ll need to breakdown complex problems into their component parts and have a robust analytical toolkit to understand the best path forward. As you design solutions, you’ll need to see the bigger picture, and ensure they can scale as we expand to every corner of the globe.
- Execution: You’ll need to get your hands dirty to find what works before we scale the solution. You’ll need to know how to balance speed with attention to detail, and be able to deliver results.
What We're Looking For
- Passion for international markets and willingness to travel
- 5+ years of experience in strategy, consulting, project management or international expansion
- Highly logical, analytical, and innovative thinker
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving, prioritization, project management skills
- Passion for data-informed decision making
- Energetic, self-reflective, self-motivated
- Expert with excel, Looker and/or SQL
- Strong writing and communication skills
What Makes This Job Amazing
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Working on breakthrough tech (we have unique technical approaches to everything from behavior change to marketing)
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (with revenue exploding 20x in the last 2 years, and team growing, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, free meals in the office)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.