Senior Manager Inventory Management at Peloton
About the role: The Senior Manager, Inventory Management is a critical leader in the Supply Chain Operations organization, working cross functionally to develop and implement Pelotons Inventory Control & Management strategies as well as managing transactional accuracy. The incumbent will enable strategy development, drive critical programs, create a continuous improvement culture and own key metrics & controls around Inventory & transactional accuracy.
- Own the creation of Peloton’s Central Inventory Control Function with a goal of driving 99%+ Inventory accuracy at internal Peloton locations as well as 3rd party sites.
- Develop and manage the appropriate Inventory Control processes including cycle counting, physical inventory, inventory adjustments and transactional accuracy.
- Ensure strong process and process control meeting SOX and other regulatory guidelines.
- Work cross functionally to identify gaps between teams and work to ensure a seamless end to end process
- Develop robust reporting/metrics and insights around performance and cost
- Create an Inventory & Quality function able to support Beyond Best in class operations
- Lead critical cross functional initiatives from concept to realization
- Identify Root cause and drive corrective actions in inventory & transactional error.
- 8+ years’ experience in Supply Chain with experience working in multiple disciplines
- BS in related field required and Masters preferred
- Experience in Inventory Control, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Systems, System integration
- Financial analysis experience preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement principles (lean/six sigma), project management, change management
- Ability to identify opportunities, prioritize, develop improvement plans and create organizational value
- 3+ years managing people
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations; experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented - ability to keep track of projects impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with ISO-9000 QMS and ISO-9001 Certification is a strong plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.