Senior Manager, IT Audit
The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The Senior Manager, IT Audit is responsible for developing, managing, tracking, and reporting on Yext’s IT audit program. Reporting directly to the head of Internal Audit and working closely with the IT Risk and compliance team, they conduct ongoing assessments of technology related risks and manage the execution of related assurance programs, including the Company’s SOX compliance program. They manage the team of co-sourced resources on the execution of the audit program and work closely with external auditors to address information requests, track issues, and negotiate remediation strategies in connection with SOX compliance, and annual financial and compliance audits.
- With help from co-sourced resources, perform ongoing assessments of business system, software development and IT operations processes to identify control gaps and risk areas
- Assist the head of Internal Audit with the development of the annual audit program
- Create audit work guides for technology related items in the audit universe
- Partner with the financial and operational audit teams to provide technology resources to aid in audit efficiency and effectiveness
- Monitor, assess and provide reporting to relevant stakeholders on risk mitigation and remediation efforts in the IT organization
- Perform internal testing of IT-related controls and follow up with process owners to resolve issues
- Negotiate with auditors to design ways of meeting compliance objectives that fully address concerns while minimizing cost to the business.
- Drive the collection and delivery of information to auditors
- Advise on compliance issues related to proposed development work in the product and business systems
- IT-related audit or compliance experience (5+ years)
- Bachelor’s degree or similar college level education in IT- or accounting-related discipline
- Professional Designation: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or an equivalent IT designation is preferred
- Substantive technical background through education or practical experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong cross-functional communication skills
- Experience in organizations that use cloud-based/SaaS business systems, build SaaS products, and use agile software development methodology
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on and dive into details of specific software systems, permissions, data models, and integrations
- Working knowledge of information security and computer network, server, database, and user access technologies
- Significant knowledge of information technology processes and controls and regulatory frameworks and control requirements, such as COBIT, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI Data Security Standards, and Data Privacy and Protection legislation.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.