Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
As Ro reaches its hyper growth stage we are looking for a Senior IT people leader who will continue to build the IT Team and continue to scale Ro’s IT systems and operations. Parterning closely with our Chief Information Security Officer and Director of Security, this role will have purview across information technologies supporting all of Ro’s team and day to day operations. You will work closely with people leaders across all departments, provide technical guidance, drive strategic initiatives, and coach, mentor, and develop the current members of the IT team.
What You’ll Bring:
• 7+ years of IT operations experience, with 3+ years of management experience leading a team
• Admirable people leadership and development skills
• A proven ability of successfully identifying, deploying, and operationalizing forward leaning technologies in highly regulated start-up environments
What You’ll Do:
• Be a team leader
• Serve as a technical expert throughout the implementation and maintenance of assigned information technology solutions; define and oversee the documentation of detailed standards (e.g., guidelines, processes, procedures)
• Build, maintain, and execute a robust IT Operations program and infrastructure.
• Work closely with Security, Legal, HR, and GRC in providing subject matter expertise.
Benefits + Perks:
•Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.