Senior Manager, Last Mile Fulfillment at Peloton
Senior Manager – Last Mile Fulfillment
About the Role
The Senior Manager – Last Mile Fulfillment role is a leadership position in the Last Mile Fulfillment team at Peloton. The role will focus on managing strategic initiatives involving our various 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) partners ensuring all members have a seamless in-home experience from start to finish.
Key parts of the position will be cross-functional project management, vendor-relationship acumen, executive presentation skills and strategic foresight to lead and develop our current Last Mile network. A large portion of the role involves working closely with our asset-based last mile organization “Field Operations” to drive continuous improvement together across our 3rd party service providers.
Candidate will be an integral part of achieving the Last Mile Fulfillment team’s goal of perfect member satisfaction through “Proper Peloton Delivery” irrespective of the provider or location for service.
- Project management and overall execution of white glove delivery/service strategy across North America
- Lead research and manage evaluation process for new 3PL providers (white glove and service/repair)
- Supervisory role over Performance and Relationship team members of Last Mile Fulfillment organization
- Create and distribute all internal/external reporting for 3PL partners
- Refine and automate current KPI/scorecard structure for management of 3pls
- Identify gaps & opportunities for improving our overall last-mile process to support new market and product launches
- Lead process improvement initiatives across Peloton functional teams and 3PL to reduce cost and improve service
- Presentation to senior leadership on a regular cadence regarding project progress and ROI for key initiatives
- Act as business owner for technology strategy to streamline Last Mile operations and visibility
- 8+ years experience in managing a 3PL or working at a 3PL
- 4+ years successfully managing multiple direct reports
- Demonstrated experience leading large cross-functional projects from ideation to execution
- E-commerce/white glove delivery experience required
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on superior member satisfaction
- Strong, verbal communication & cross functional coordination skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and extremely well organized
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge required
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.