About the role: The Senior Manager, Logistic Integration is a critical leader in the Pelogistics organization (Peloton’s Global Logistics Organization) working cross functionally to enable strategy development, drive critical programs, create a continuous improvement culture and own key metrics around capacity, operational performance and cost.
- Own the creation of Peloton’s network strategy including current and future capacity/throughput requirements
- Work cross functionally to identify gaps between teams and work to ensure a seamless end to end process
- Create a continuous improvement culture in operations and in the office leading to a pipeline of improvement opportunities and continuous evolution of the team
- Develop robust reporting/metrics and insights around performance and cost
- Create an Inventory & Quality function able to support Beyond Best in class operations
- Lead critical cross functional initiatives from concept to realization
- 8+ years’ experience in Supply Chain with experience working in multiple disciplines
- BS in related field required and Masters preferred
- Financial analysis experience preferred
- Working knowledge and understanding of continuous improvement principles (lean/six sigma), project management, change management
- Experience developing network strategies a plus
- Ability to identify opportunities, prioritize, develop improvement plans and create organizational value
- 3+ years managing people
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations; experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented - ability to keep track of projects impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.