Senior Manager, MarTech Operations
WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Senior Manager, MarTech Operations will lead implementation, operations, and adoption of new tech platforms for the Marketing organization. This person will support vendor selection processes, negotiations, on-boarding and management of the overall relationship. This person will be responsible for assuring that The Trade Desk marketing organization has the proper technology and technology set-ups to bring more efficient operations to the organization and streamline processes to support business success amongst rapid growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage short-term and long-term marketing technology strategy and roadmap, with a mindset for tech architecture and operations
- Handle negotiations, and contracts with management, legal and IT support as needed
- Identify and onboard vendors that fit the needs of the organization
- Assure successful implementation, adoption, education, and utilization of all platforms
- Work with vendors to make necessary maintenance, upgrades and updates over time so all platforms are current and fully functioning
- Collaborate with IT teams to meet standards of the organization
- Oversee architecture and integration with other existing platforms so that the overall tech stack is optimal, shared and easy to use across teams
- Trouble-shoot, and resolve any technical challenges with the vendor
- Build strong partnerships with vendors to evolve and innovate technology to meet the needs of our growing business
- Provide analysis on utilization and opportunities with various platforms
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 7-10 years of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience managing external and internal relationships.
- Strong Project Management abilities.
- Technical, developer skills and knowledge.
- Experience working with IT departments.
- Broad working knowledge of various tech platforms including DAM’s, CMS, CRM and other key marketing technologies.
- Ability to write requirements and execute plans effectively.
- Proven self-starter.
- Inherent desire to collaborate and support projects across teams.
- Ability to prioritize work, set expectations, and meet deadlines successfully.
- Solid decision-making skills and professional judgement.
- Comfortable in educating and leading various groups to adopt new technology.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.