Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
The Senior Manager, Medical Operations plays an integral part of operationalizing the delivery of medical care by providers on the Ro platform. This person will oversee day-to-day operations of the department, which includes ensuring that requests for treatment and messages from members are responded to quickly and efficiently. The Senior Manager works closely with our salaried providers and is responsible for initiatives that aim to optimize their workflows and enable them to meet our patients’ needs. You will work closely with MedOps leadership to determine and implement departmental strategy.
As the Senior Manager, Med Ops, you are driven by process improvement and always look for ways to improve our operation and increase the speed and reliability of our care delivery system. You are passionate about improving healthcare for patients and providers alike. You also have experience developing and managing people, and are able to build a fun, engaging work environment for your team.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee daily department operations, including provider response to patient requests, to ensure expedient, high quality care is being delivered to our patients
- Develop and implement departmental initiatives to meet and improve KPIs
- Collect provider feedback related to technical or process improvements for the EMR and communicate to company stakeholders to drive continuous process improvement
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle operational hurdles, and think quickly on your feet to make real-time decisions impacting operational processes
- Manage a team of Associates and Coordinators to ensure consistent support for Ro’s patients and providers
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to the changing needs of the department
- Solutions-oriented mindset and proactive self-starter always looking for ways to improve workflows and processes
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- 5+ years prior experience (2+ managing people)
- BA required, healthcare experience preferred
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.