What you’ll do
- Strategize – Build frameworks to evaluate and pilot which new merchant products and services we should invest in next
- Implement – Drive go to market planning & execution for DoorDash Product initiatives to help our merchant base grow
- Analyze - Build models to define program success, new product KPIs, and support our cross-functional teams
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision making and sound business judgement to execute tests on everything from adoption to optimization
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Merchant Product, Ops and Sales teams to land key initiatives
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, consistently changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to innovate and improve
- Relentless – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem solver – You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- 7-10 years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / operations / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally to achieve goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Excel skills; SQL knowledge strongly preferred
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.