Senior Manager of Operations, Financial Systems at Peloton
As Senior Manager of Operations, Financial Systems, you will play a pivotal role in leading and managing the Finance Systems scrum teams to deliver against the department and company-wide initiatives. We are looking for someone hands-on and willing to challenge existing solutions and development processes to lead the team in building system solutions with an emphasis on user experience, functionality, automation, resilience, performance, and availability.
- Identify and target areas in which a business can improve the operation
- Oversee scrum team productivity
- Research and implement new directives for business growth and prosperity
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Work with managers in the development of financial and budgetary plans
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies to ensure the growth of programs company-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring compliance regulations are followed
- Create, monitor, and maintain the SLA’s for the Finance Systems scrum teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Finance and/or Technology
- Minimum of 8+ years experience in Technology, particularly with experience with systems or managing large teams
- Must be action minded and adaptable
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions, and principles, including finance, customer service, production and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.