As one of DoorDash’s core operations teams, Support Operations is tasked with ensuring that when there are bumps in the last mile, there’s always someone there to help make things right. Our team envisions the workflows and strategies to support DoorDash Drive, our white label delivery solution, with the ultimate goal of delivering a world-class customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible.About the Role
DoorDash is looking for a Senior Manager, Platform Support to develop the support strategy for our Platform experience. This person will be analytical, have a demonstrated track record of relentless, effective execution, and be excited to tackle one of our company’s most challenging business problems.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Solve new problems with new solutions via a data-grounded and action-oriented approach
- Work cross-functionally with operations, product and engineering partners to drive sustained CSAT, NPS and retention improvements
- Scope and advocate for upstream defect reduction, serving as an important feedback loop from our large support network
- You’re action-oriented and stay oriented to the goal you’re trying to achieve and act with urgency to achieve it
- You want to do right by our customers to provide a scalable, world-class customer experience
- You have 5+ years experience in management consulting, operations, technology or a related field
- You are an experienced operator with a track record of driving change in demanding environments
- You can leverage a range of tools to build and communicate data-driven recommendations
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.