Senior Manager, Procurement at Justworks
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As the Senior Manager, Procurement you will be responsible for all aspects of the procurement process across the entire company. You will be partnering with all departments across the company to provide support for their procurement needs. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and implementing policies, procedures, and controls to increase procurement’s influence across the company.What you’ll do
- Build and manage the Procurement team and function
- Work collaboratively with the legal team to develop procurement policies and procedures and influence adoption and adherence to policies
- Provide guidance and support for the purchase order system currently being used in Netsuite
- Review and implement additional tools that will support and drive efficiencies and controls
- Manage procurement contracts for spend across the entire company
- Manage contract renewals, amendments, and work orders for vendors across the entire company
- Negotiate the best pricing possible; identify and mitigate wasteful spending
- Provide senior management with visibility and key terms for all vendor contracts
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across legal, finance, security and various business stakeholders that enable the procurement organization to provide support including initiation, project tracking, risk escalation and best practice sharing for all contracts
- Support the creation of vendor scorecards to measure and track vendor performance and risk
- Facilitate business reviews to discuss best practices and issues and to ultimately improve vendor performance and strengthen business partnerships
- 5+ years’ experience in a procurement organization performing vendor management, contract management, and/or bidding
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of developing and implementing policies and procedures, Netsuite experience helpful
- Proficient data analysis skills (Excel)
- Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to overcome obstacles and deliver results
- Experience working with fast-paced teams in a growing organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment