Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager of Provider Experience to join the Provider Operations team. The Provider Operations team mission is to build and empower the most diverse, high-quality provider community to drive member delight and clinical outcomes. The Sr. Manager of Provider Experience will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives related to provider onboarding, enablement, and community. This person will also be responsible for continuing to evolve the operational strategy and execution for managing our growing provider network (via tools, processes, documentation). This role will report to the Sr. Director of Provider Operations.
What You’ll be doing:
- Provider Experience team management & leadership; currently a team of 3 and growing!
- Evolve internal provider operations to manage a growing provider network (e.g. research and proposal of new internal provider database)
- Provide thought leadership & execution support for provider onboarding & enablement strategies and learning management system (LMS) implementation and optimization
- Provide thought leadership & execution support for provider community initiatives
- Work closely with Marketing, Data Science, Product and other cross-functional teams to drive & support provider network growth & community
- Manage tracking & reporting upward of key Provider Experience KPIs
What we expect from you:
- 6+ years of experience in operations; strategy experience is a plus!
- 2+ years of managing people & teams; experience with effectively managing up
- Highly adaptive, entrepreneurial, and resourceful - able to turn ideas into action
- A thoughtful and collaborative approach, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environmentHumble, ambitious, kind
- Process oriented, analytical, comfortable with systems & tech
- Demonstrated passion for, and understanding of, mental health and the broader U.S. healthcare system is a plus
Why you'll like working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description