The Trade Desk is changing the way global brands and their agencies advertise to audiences around the world. How? With a media-buying platform that helps brands deliver a more insightful and relevant ad experience for consumers — and sets a new standard for global reach, accuracy, and transparency.
So if you’re talented, driven, creative, and hungry to bring something entirely new and wildly ambitious into the world (and have some fun doing it), then we want to talk.
What you'll do:
- Manage and grow integrated partnerships across the premier digital publisher ecosystem
- Evangelize and support adoption of Unified ID 2.0 in collaboration with other members of the TTD Inventory team, as well as day to day partner management functions across inventory partnerships
- Become an internal subject matter expert on UID 2.0 to support education and evangelism of the solution
- Perform industry & trend research and analysis, and identify unique partnership opportunities
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Work with partners to refine data integrations and establish standards for transaction
- Partner with leadership to execute a cohesive strategy for digital publishers
- Understand and communicate TTD’s value proposition and technology
Who you are:
- BA/BS and 5+ years of experience working with DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, or other related technology, preferably in publisher-facing roles
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging strong relationships with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending the best strategies
- Understanding of the evolving digital advertising ecosystem
- Ability to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes; comfort with complex concepts
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, as well as an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.