Senior Manager, Reverse Logistics at Peloton
Peloton is seeking a Senior Manager, Reverse Logistics manage an efficient reverse logistics network across Peloton’s full suite of products, including bikes, tablets, accessories, and future product introductions.
The ideal candidate has excellent project management and communication skills, and the ability to manage effectively across teams and business functions.
- Define and implement improvements to enhance member experience related to repairs and returns and improve CSAT
- Design network architecture for reverse logistics operations, encompassing returns, repairs, refurbishment, and exchanges/swaps. The ideal candidate will be able to articulate the pros and cons of multiple potential network models, and provide a point-of-view on optimizing cost, customer service, and quality
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Hardware, Quality, Technology, and Planning, to establish and communicate clear SOP’s, and build cross-functional buy-in
- Lead repair and return process for new product launches
- Plan enterprise technology integrations as necessary to manage inventory and material planning and tracking
- Define, track, and manage network performance against KPIs
- Responsible for end-to-end repair and return cost management
- 7+ years of professional supply chain & logistics experience, with at least 3 years of experience in a reverse logistics role
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to manage within a matrixed organization
- Exceptional communication skills
- A bias towards action, and exceptional follow-through
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis, and the ability to define and structure business problems within quantitative frameworks. An engineering background is a plus.
- Ability to organize time and resources effectively, determine priorities, and move work forward
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment, managing multiple work streams in parallel. Adaptability and comfort with change is critical
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.