Senior Manager, Services Portfolio
We're Ushering a New Era of Data Participation. Interested?
Collibrians are building a new way for all data users to have access to trustworthy data so they can make good data-driven decisions. We have modeled the Collibra platform after the best collaborative digital communities to be flexible, transparent, and human. We’ve replaced rigid rules with open collaboration. The result is data governance that’s second nature, from day one. If you’re interested in joining the team, look no further.
How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
The Senior Manager, Services Portfolio is responsible for developing and maturing the target service portfolio of the Professional Services organization. The Senior Manager, Services Portfolio will ensure that the worldwide service business is enabled to deliver the core services of the organization on a global, consistent, and profitable basis.
The Senior Manager, Services Portfolio will work with the senior management team to define and mature the critical service offerings and delivery methodologies of the professional services organization as well as coordinate the development of Best Practices by the consultant staff.
A day in the life of a Senior Manager, Services Portfolio at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP Professional Services, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Identifying and assessing of market opportunities for the Collibra Professional Services organization
- Technically qualifying new service concepts
- Defining target audiences, value propositions and channel approaches for all service offerings
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials for service offerings
- Training Sales and Professional Services staff on service offerings
- Creating and refining of service engagement methodologies
- Ongoing development and organization of intellectual assets supporting service delivery
The Senior Manager, Services Portfolio, will be evaluated on the ability of the business unit to meet revenue and contribution targets, and will be measured by their ability to develop new service offerings, and developing supporting intellectual assets, on time and within budget.
- Previous experience developing and deploying service offerings for a professional service organization
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management and documentation skills
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent preferred
- Experience with data management technologies and concepts
- 10+ years technology consulting and/or technology management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- Bi-monthly catered lunches. Never go hungry again!
- Did we mention happy hour?
- Spacious brand new offices in NYC
- A state-of-the-art laptop for work
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package