Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships at adMarketplace
adMarketplace is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. We provide search advertising integrations for trusted mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
We are dedicated to improving the search experience for consumers, publishers, and advertisers without sacrificing privacy. With 20 years of experience building and operating innovative consumer search technology, our mission is to add value to every search.
As a Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for providing business leadership and account strategy for one of our largest accounts. You will focus on building strong relationships up to the executive level with your client, collaborating with campaign leads to deliver excellent results, and cross/upsell solutions. You should be a strategic thinker, excellent communicator, and comfortable selling ideas at the executive level.
What You’ll Do:
- Own client relationship post-sales: provide white-glove service to your account and serve as primary point of contact for all client-facing questions.
- Provide customer insights to your client as a data storyteller; deliver our message during QBRs, meetings, and events that demonstrate an understanding of the market, your client’s business goals, and answer any objections.
- Identify and implement growth strategies across your client.
- Collaborate with the Campaign Management team to align campaign structure & strategies against client business goals.
- Provide customer insight to the Product team for new features, functionality and enhancements; serve as business owner for advertiser facing products.
- Monitor day-to-day account management tactics across the account with an eye towards identifying growth opportunities and/or potential account issues.
- Bachelor's degree; 5-7 years of account management experience (ideally at the Enterprise level), search advertising experience a plus
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to grow relationships, identify, and solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building internal and external relationships
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high growth environment
- Able to grasp and solve complex business issues quickly and creatively
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dive deep into problems to identify new solutions
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading
adMarketplace is named as one of the best places to work in New York City by leading publications such as Built In and Crain’s. We embody our core values and culture day in and day out. Our 5C’s define how we play the game - Curiosity, Collaboration, Creative Conflict, Commitment and Competitiveness. We’re looking for curious, dedicated, and collaborative individuals who play to win.
adMarketplace offers competitive salaries, continuing education programs, management training, and career paths to ensure all of our employees have an opportunity to grow.
The well-being of our employees is our top priority, adMarketplace offers competitive health benefits, wellness programs, paid time off, commuter benefits, equity, 401k matching, and more to ensure a healthy work/life balance.