Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the team
We are seeking a highly analytical and growth driven Director to manage growth operations for our Memberships business, our newest and fastest growing, consumer-facing business line. We launched Memberships as an independent business to develop targeted strategies, tailored product, and optimized operations to develop deep relationships with our highest value customers. As a key member of the team, you will assess customer needs throughout their lifecycle - from conversion to fulfillment to retention - to figure out how to deliver experiences that will increase engagement.
What you’ll do
As the Senior Manager of Memberships Strategy & Operations, you will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to increase Member Lifetime Value, by engaging Members to do more of their annual home spend with Angi. This is a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally across Product, Operations, Customer Service, Marketing and Supply to identify, test & scale initiatives. You will be responsible for executing high value projects and managing KPIs as well as independently identifying new problems to solve within the category, based on data and customer feedback. All the projects you will be working on have a direct impact on the growth of the Memberships business as well as ANGI overall.
- Driving expansion and growth. Develop and execute projects to improve Member engagement and satisfaction across customer experience, digital product, and marketing.
- Analyzing and measuring impact. Test hypotheses quickly! Conduct data analysis and market research to identify new opportunities, own implementation and measure impact. You’ll constantly be looking at (and improving) project metrics.
- Collaborating with internal and external teams. You will work cross-functionality with product, marketing, operations and customer service to successfully execute projects.
- Managing junior team members. You will ultimately manage junior team members focused on specific projects
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of professional experience with evidence of increasing responsibility, including creating processes for complex operations
- 2+ years experience in an operating role or at a start-up is strongly preferred.
- MBA from a top business school (not a requirement so apply if you think you’re a good fit even if you didn’t go to b-school)
- Management consulting experience (or similar strategy experience) at a top firm preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field.
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude. Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Track record of successfully executing small tests, iterating and scaling them with cross functional stakeholders.
- Experience using data to develop and optimize processes and products.
- A self-starter and creative problem solver who enjoys tackling complex projects and building businesses from the ground up.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world