Senior Manager, Studio Security and Executive Protection at Peloton
The Global Security Operations (GSO) Team owns the safety and security efforts at Peloton. We are on a mission to build a world-class Studio Security Program. In this role, you will serve as the principal expert and security strategist for Peloton Studios New York, on all matters affecting studio security. Reporting directly to GSO Sr. Director, the Studio Security Manager, you will advise and coordinate security and intelligence matters related to the Peloton Studios, New York. This role requires the ability to provide protective strategies and services within diverse environments for a diverse population of team members and communicate with all levels of management. This person will work with confidential and sensitive information and must have exceptional communication skills and the ability to earn trust with business partners. In this role, you will collaborate with GSO Leadership on strategy, development and implementation, production physical security, team member safety and intellectual property protection initiatives. This role also serves as the authority on production and protective security, adding value by identifying security opportunities and driving long-term effectiveness.
- Provides assessments and recommendations to Global Security and Studio leadership on studio security strategy.
- Responsible for coordination and resolution of confidential internal and external investigations pertaining to Peloton Studios, New York.
- Responsible for coordinating intelligence gathering requirements with business partners to conduct threat and risk analyses relating to company activities.
- Partners with Global Security Leaders and 3rd party security teams to develop risk assessments and security plans.
- Collaborates with Global Security team to identify talent security risks.
- Directly responsible for owning the security guard budget, invoices and schedules.
- Builds effective security plans to safeguard physical assets and mitigate risks to the organization.
- Develops meaningful metrics to measure the effectiveness of security GSO programs, policies and procedures.
- Reports on production security program compliance and progress to respective business leaders in coordination with key business partners.
- Builds effective and strategic relationships with external partners, municipal, state, federal, and international law enforcement agencies.
- 5+ years of experience of increasing responsibility within the security field including three years of experience leading a live production or executive protection security team.
- A self-starter who is organized, intuitive, and a collaborative problem-solver with the ability to be effective in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Financial and analytical ability to identify and assess exposure to loss, and to examine alternative risk control techniques.
- 2+ years’ experience overseeing multiple locations across a large geographical area operating remotely to drive the outcome
- 2+years’ experience in a ‘strong brand presence’ customer service driven environment
- Familiarity with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and camera system
- Dedication to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Solid understanding of social media and associated security issues.
- Protective security training and experience preferred.
- Entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Expert knowledge of specific security requirements imposed by foreign government agencies is preferred.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.