The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is in the process of building out a world-class Platform Services & Support organization and is looking for a leader to enable our largest and most strategic clients and partners to take their search experience to the next level. The Senior Manager, White Glove Services, reports to the VP Client Advocacy and is responsible for the development and ongoing management of our White Glove Services team based in New York and San Francisco.
Key responsibilities include providing a differentiated level of service to Yext’s key clients, by managing a team responsible for assisting our Clients on the Yext platform. You’ll lead a team providing consultative support and training through advisory-style phone calls, troubleshooting escalated technical issues in real-time, and providing best practices. The Sr. Manager, Client Support is responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction by managing quality, productivity and utilization targets that will be met by each team, as well as at the individual level. The ideal candidate has strong Customer Management experience, with a focus on delivering exceptional levels of service and retaining service revenue, all while creating a vibrant, dynamic, customer-focused culture.
This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with Yext’s largest and most strategic Enterprise clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with a fast growing tech company defining the new Search Experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of White Glove Services representatives and Managers focused on providing a high level of support for existing Yext clients
- Coach, support and develop talent within the team; manage employees’ growth and career trajectory and scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency while also identifying the key barriers for success
- Ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking about the value we are bringing to clients as well as our internal operational efficiency
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
- Develop and manage ticket queues and escalation paths - ensure SLA’s are adhered to, and key KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction and First Response
- Assist the team in troubleshooting escalated issues in real-time, by practicing a high level of coaching for results and accountability culture.
- Serve as a key stakeholder, working with cross functional teams to build relevant help resources and internal documentation
- Drive bug resolutions, requirements and feature requests with Product and Engineering
- Create a customer-centric culture focused on finding solutions and wowing customers
- Scale support to facilitate Yext’s growth in clients, geographies and capabilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of Yext’s product and customer needs, ensuring the team is trained and enabled to support these both current and future
- Raise the Bar – work continuously with the team to ideate, build and scale new ways of thinking / approaches to raise the bar in terms of the value we are bringing to our customers
What You Have
- 5+ years leadership experience in a Customer facing Leadership role
- Experience working in a contact center, workforce management, client management environment or related industry
- 5+ years Customer Management experience, preferably in a SaaS organization serving Enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to build and motivate a high performing team
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Proficiency in data analysis, including a strong data driven approach to problem solving
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, and understand complicated and abstract ideas, working with a solutions orientated mindset to solve issues.
- A talent for synthesizing complex concepts into digestible information and effectively conveying this information to others
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues internally, across departments and to our Enterprise clients
- Strong growth mindset
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Customer Support Experience, servicing multiple channels, SLAs and KPIs
- Previous experience with Zendesk
- Leadership or coaching experience is highly desirable
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.