Senior NetSuite Administrator at OwnBackup (Greater NYC Area, NY)
OwnBackup is one of the fastest growing global SaaS companies. With nearly 5,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised over $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
We are looking for an experienced Senior NetSuite Administrator with a minimum of 5 years of experience working on the NetSuite platform. As a member of the Enterprise Applications team, your role will be critical in helping the company scale effectively and continue to maintain a high growth rate. We are looking for a highly driven, problem-solving individual with a deep knowledge of the NetSuite platform and business processes. Strong business acumen and process orientation are key for this role. As the primary NetSuite administrator, you will be responsible for working with multiple constituencies across the organization to develop, implement, optimize and ensure compliance with processes related to OwnBackup’s business. This is a great opportunity to lead the build out of NetSuite administration, and “Own” your destiny.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Work closely with IT leadership and team to establish requirements, document, develop, test, and implement various business processes on the NetSuite platform and/or 3rd party application(s).
- Act as an administrator of our NetSuite ERP, including the creation and maintenance of Suiteflows, custom fields, saved-searches, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management
- Support the implementation of NetSuite solutions across various functions to enable business processes and optimize operational efficiencies.
- Identify system problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions
- Perform database deduping and clean up procedures, including data migrations and mass data uploads.
- Ability to debug instance governor limits.
- Develop and document department specific views, processes, fields, notifications, reports, custom objects, page layouts and workflows.
- Assist the team to troubleshoot issues with the platform as they arise, and interact with users to help resolve questions.
- Administer and improve system solutions including NetSuite and other third party integrated applications
- Must be able to own workload, work with minimal supervision, and collaborate with the team to maintain and enhance a world class ERP application.
- Implement solutions that are GDPR and CCPA compliant
- 5+ years in NetSuite administration or consultant role, preferably on OneWorld multi-currency edition.
- Minimum: Certified NetSuite Admin
- Strong business, technical, and analytical skills/experience are required to be effective in this position.
- Experience with Finance processes and NetSuite features including Financials, GL, AR, AP, Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), and Fixed Assets
- Ability to communicate across the organization and at all levels.
- Ability to read and understand SuiteScript customizations.
- Configuration of 3rd party apps (Avalara, Tipalti, LeaseQuery, Celigo) or experience with other platforms (Salesforce, Workday) is a plus
- Experience working for a publicly traded company, and familiarity with SOX controls is a plus
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ or office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
OwnBackup is a leading SaaS data protection platform for some of the largest SaaS ecosystems in the world, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, and ServiceNow. Through capabilities like data security, backup and recovery, archiving, and sandbox seeding, OwnBackup empowers thousands of organizations worldwide to manage and protect the mission-critical data that drives their business.