Senior Operations Manager
Greater NYC Area
Candid™ is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), we can help more people feel confident and healthy. We believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible, and we're using teledentistry to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of orthodontic patients. Our team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
Candid is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to deliver outstanding customer experiences and outcomes to millions of Americans. You’ll build processes, systems, training and results tracking that enables hundreds of staff to serve customers efficiently and effectively. You'll have the opportunity to get your hands into all parts of the business working with customers, managing complex geographically distributed projects, and working across all business units to transform problems into solutions that operate at scale.
To succeed in the role you must be highly analytical, creative and a strong people person who has experience managing both people and complex business processes. You will partner with the leadership team of our Studios business and will report directly to our Regional General Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Drive business growth with structured experimentation and creative problem solving.
- Own customer service quality standards, monitoring and improvement.
- Manage the day-to-day needs of the front line customer experience team.
- Empower local city teams to deliver on their KPIs by working with various departments across the company.
- Synthesize customer insights and work across marketing, tech and operations teams to improve the overall customer experience.
What You’ll Need
- 4+ years of relevant experience in operations management or consulting.
- You’re a lights-out operator. Ability to create structure where there is none.
- Track record of setting expectations and motivating a team to deliver against them.
- A data-driven decision mindset and sound business judgment achieved through analytics
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is advantageous
- Crisp verbal and written communicator.
- Impeccably organized, with an uncanny attention to detail.
- Fierce prioritizer, with ability to adjust priorities on the fly as business needs evolve
- You should expect to be traveling 25% of the time
Pay & Perks
Equity in the business
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
Easy access to work, across the street from 4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R, W trains
A collaborative, high energy work environment
Read Full Job Description