Senior Partner Training Specialist at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Senior Partner Training Specialist, you will deliver training sessions (anywhere from 1-3 hours) to our customers to uplevel them on using our customer engagement platform and create a collaborative atmosphere where people can share experiences and strategies.
You'll also be instrumental in developing these training sessions to maximize the learning potential (various interactive strategies, group activities, hands on practice, planning exercises, etc). As a Senior Partner Training Specialist, you'll be focused on supporting agencies that aim to become experts so they can support Braze customers with their services (marketing strategy, technical implementation, campaign management, or any combination of these). Being the first trainer solely dedicated to partners, we expect you to think outside the box on training that scales. You will be deployed on an as-needed basis to deliver dedicated sessions for our most strategic engagements, but you can also partner with our learner experience team to create self-serve content for partners as well as interactive activities. Since this is the first role of its kind, you will also have the opportunity to build out the program and partner training team.
- Becoming an expert in Braze's customer engagement tool
- Build technical expertise on how our technology works
- Leading training sessions consisting of slideware and interactive product walkthroughs with multiple customers at once (in-person and virtual)
- Designing a blended training experience to maximize learner engagement
- Help develop the scenario-based assessments for agency partners
- Developing the in-person training program as it grows to more locations, covers more topics, and takes various forms (from a low-tier webinar class to a high-tier completely custom training for a top enterprise customer)
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 5+ years experience training people on SaaS products
- You have a passion for public speaking, and desire to expand in in-person training to beyond just a deck presentation and reading notes. You want to capture the imagination of people, inspire them to try new things, and create connections in the room.
- You're obsessed with how people learn and find joy in crafting curriculum that breaks away from old world education and paves new pathways. You want to be on the frontier of education.
- You take and give feedback constructively, in a supportive way
- You are a self-starter. Driven, meticulous, and communicative.
- STRONG Public Speaking / People Skills
- Ability to lead technical training on API and SDK
- Experience delivering effective training over video call
- Experience with creating interactive presentations and learning design
- Experience creating training for a SaaS product
- Experience using Braze is a BIG PLUS
- Knowing how to use Liquid templating language!
- Experience in marketing technology
- Has been a trainer previously with Salesforce, Hubspot, or something similar
Be prepared to present a short training session to a group of people during the interview process
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.