Senior Program Manager, Employee Relations at Peloton
Peloton’s Employee Relations team is looking for a globally-minded Senior Program Manager with experience in developing strategic approaches to program framework and services implementation that support the achievement of the ER teams goals and global growth. This role will work closely with our Legal, Shared Services, Data & Analytics and People Team COEs to identify program and service requirements as part of an integrated strategy. Additionally, this leader will be responsible for providing coaching, direction and support to a team of direct reports.
Candidates with strong business acumen, people leadership experience, broad HR program, policy and operations knowledge; are comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment, are naturally curious and intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the way we work should apply.
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Partner in analysis and revision of programs, policies, and practices to sustain a positive work environment for Peloton team members, including HR dashboards.
- Working in collaboration with People Team COEs, business partners, Shared Services, People Analytics and legal teams on cross-functional projects providing functional expertise to assess operational and downstream impact.
- Serve as the owner for the Employee Relations team case management system, People Team policy oversight, internal team member onboarding, SOP creation, and reporting.
- Leads project teams and sub-teams to develop and implement new programs and process improvements including scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverable, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
- Stay abreast of global employment-related legislative and regulatory developments, and ensure that necessary changes are made to our policies and procedures and handbook with respect to our HR systems and employment practices, in partnership with the Legal.
- Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies
- Sets vision, goals and develops strategic and operational plans for the team managing execution and measuring results
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports and/or work groups promote a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and collaboration to achieve business results
- 7+ years of experience managing HR programs preferred, -- preferably within a remote team environment
- 3+ years as a people leader
- Knowledge of U.S. employment laws, such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws regulating discrimination and equal opportunity employment
- Experience managing complex, global HR projects and operationalizing HR policies and strategy
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build strong relationships, become a trusted partner to relevant stakeholders and influence.
- Aptitude for synthesizing information from external and internal experts and recommending a best course of action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Track record of successfully juggling multiple projects and priorities; Able to navigate ambiguity and shift direction when priorities change
- Successfully worked in a remote work environment
- HR Generalist or Business Partner experience is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.