Sorry, this job was removed at 8:17 a.m. (EST) on Friday, October 15, 2021
Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
Come be a core member of Ro’s Threat Intelligence Team. This role will be hands-on, working with market-leading technology partners to infuse intelligence and surface insights from Ro’s fully integrated healthcare technology stack. Provide actionable insights, operational context and that informs strategic decision support processes. The candidate will work with leading open source, commercial and government sources as appropriate to glean threat intelligence for the purposes of securing Ro's end-to-end patient experience. This role is charged with operationalizing threat intelligence, threat hunting, brand intelligence/reputation, diligence analysis and DarkWeb indications and warning functions within our security program. This role reports directly to the Intelligence Director and will work closely with other internal security teams.
*This role has the ability to sit out of our NYC office once safe to do so or remote*
What You’ll Bring:
• 2 - 4 years performing threat intelligence functions.
• Experience with oversight of Indicator of Compromise (IOC) ingestion, curation and alert triage
• Experience working in a Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) and with open source investigation tools such as maltego and Spiderfoot
• Experience working within a modern SIEM platform
• Certification (GCTI, GNFA, GNCA, CISSP, OSCP, Security+, etc.) or educational background in cybersecurity or intelligence
What You’ll Do:
• Maintain a comprehensive threat landscape assessment. Create focused products for strategic, operational and tactical-level stakeholders
• Work closely with Security Engineering and Risk Management leads. Provide current, actionable threat intelligence and ensure comprehensive detection coverage against global/opportunistic and healthcare-specific threat vectors
• Work with Security Engineering to design innovative and effective threat mitigations. Automate all the things.
• Support Ro’s Risk Management team in the diligence and assessment of Third Party vendors and M&A initiatives. Highlight current and historic cyber risks
• Provide incident response support by managing collected data and providing intelligence enrichment
Benefits + Perks:
• Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
• Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
• Commuter benefits
• Flexible PTO
• Fitness reimbursement
• Paid maternity/parental leave
• A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
• The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.