Senior Security Analyst at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
Collibra is seeking a creative and forward-thinking security professional to join the Collibra Security Office (CSO). This exciting new role within the Security Operations team will help define the future of security analytics and operations. With data becoming the new most valuable resource, companies are leveraging platforms like Collibra to leverage their data’s value in a governed way.
As a Senior Security Analyst, you will be the first line of defense and analysis, leveraging your expertise for identification of threats or unauthorized behaviors. Your responsibilities will include partnering with IT, development, engineering, and cloud operations to embed security analytics into all critical areas of our business. You should possess strong analytical writing and briefing skills and an ability to synthesize complex information from various sources. The ability to analyze and convey risk and analytical assessment data in an easy to understand manner is critical.A day in the life of a Senior Security Analyst at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Director of Security Engineering and Operations, working closely with the broader security team, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Monitor for, identify, and analyze security threats to determine their impact and relevance
- Support continuous monitoring through management of vulnerability management for our platform
- Coordinate the remediation of vulnerabilities through stakeholder reporting and engagement of technology owners
- Help to identify, collect and report relevant metrics for the Collibra Security Office
- Assist with the creation and on-going management of minimum security baselines using CIS Benchmarks for Corporate and Production systems
- Plan, organize, and control multiple responsibilities and sometimes competing requests to achieve desired objectives.
- Additional tasks include supporting the broader team during security incidents and investigations.
- Partner with other functions as a trusted advisor on information security governance, risk, and compliance matters, as required
- After hours on-call support as part of a team rotation may be required.
- Minimum of 5 years IT/Security experience across a wide range of disciplines.
- 2 years plus experience with security analytics, threat hunting, or security operations.
- Knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Ability to research and develop threat profiles, attacker activity, and trends
- Experience with security operations in compliance with regulatory requirements and/or frameworks (i.e.: FedRAMP, HIPAA, NIST, ISO 27001, SOC1/2, etc.) is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a keen ability to work semi-autonomously.
- Desired certifications include: CISSP, GSEC, or similar.
- Strong knowledge and proficiency with security operations and understanding the flow of data from system to analysis to remediation.
- Self-motivated and driven with an ability to execute with minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation, and private company equity
- Inclusive benefits package allowing enrollment of dependents and partners
- A flexible culture that understands the importance of quality of work over quantity
- An opportunity to work with a diverse, global community of 600+ Collibrians across 18 countries, united by our value of open, direct, and kind
- A culture of company-wide collaboration and shared success.
- Company supported and employee driven resource groups that promote diversity, career development and empowerment
- Learning and development programs to advance your career and personal growth
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives with global reach
- Regular recognition, feedback, and open communication across all levels
- Team building, bonding, mentorship and support to grow confidence, trust and friendships
- Fully stocked kitchens, biweekly catered lunches, and regular social events for when we get back to the office. Until then, we’re finding new ways to stay connected and engaged.
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*