Senior Space and Occupancy Planner at Peloton
As we scale quickly and prepare to return to our offices, the Workplace Operations team is seeking a strong leader to lead space and occupancy planning for our offices. The Senior Space and Occupancy Planner will strategically partner with business leaders across the organization to design and execute on thoughtful, people-first space plans. Reporting to the Director, Workplace Operations, this role will bring a proactive, strategic and hands-on approach to space planning that partners closely with the People, Real Estate and Environmental Health & Safety teams to ensure that our offices are safe, productive and world class.
- Serve as the main point of contact for workplace, occupancy, and portfolio strategy projects
- Build strong relationships across the business, understanding team priorities and spatial needs to ensure teams have what they need to be productive
- Partner with cross-functional teams on workforce planning to find scalable solutions to meet fast-paced growth
- Ability to serve as engagement manager for assignments with multiple focus areas; primary focus will be occupancy and workplace strategy
- To support occupancy planning with current, accurate, department-level occupancy information, maintain the planning database, and capture post-move space assignments
- Develop a cadence of reporting to leadership on occupancy metrics, both current and future state
- Compile quarterly report data; perform headcount/space allocation analysis and provide detailed/accurate report of this information for review
- Stay up to date on workplace trends and technologies in an evolving landscape
- Developing new tools and methodologies to support the streamlining of project delivery
- Utilize and implement technologies that enable our team members to remain productive in a hot desking environment
- Define key metrics and benchmarks across a portfolio of offices
- Create thoughtful and safe plans that speak to a post-pandemic world
- Budget, plan and forecast based on site level needs
- 5+ years of experience in interiors, design and/or workplace operations
- Bachelors degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field
- Proficiency in Google Suite, InDesign, Revit, AutoCAD, facility management systems
- Strong project management skills
- Have a balanced mix of people, technical, analytical skills
- Experience working with creative and/or technology populations
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively
- Proven skills in planning and budgeting
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.