Senior Strategy & Operations Manager at Clear Street
Clear Street is an early-stage fintech startup that’s growing fast. Sophisticated traders of all sizes — from individuals to institutions — use Clear Street to trade over $1 billion in U.S. equities and options every day.
As a Senior Strategy and Operations Manager, you will work across all teams at Clear Street to help drive the continued growth of the business. You will lead important initiatives, deliver analysis and insights, and execute on strategy. You may dig into business economics, product development, market expansion, operational metrics, and more. Whatever it is, we work on what will deliver results for Clear Street. And we have fun doing it!
- You like hard problems, digging into data, thinking from first principles, and delivering results.
- You have 6+ years of experience in consulting or a comparable role in high growth tech companies.
- You're fluent in brokerage economics and operations.
- You're low ego and work well with others.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and an ability to lead people to get things done.
- The opportunity to join a small and growing team of good people, where you can make a difference
- A meritocratic philosophy that champions collaboration
- Room to innovate, solve complex business problems and build new products
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and perks