Senior Supply Chain Process Manager at Peloton
broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply
Be the Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on a project leadership role related to the Peloton technology investments, leading projects
- implementing new supply chain processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities.
- Take a “Big Picture” view - overseeing and ensuring integration between the newly created processes and those already existing
- Own the Journey from Procurement to Successful Implementation for key technology investments
- Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Peloton should operate - what processes should we further standardize, and which should be custom to support the Peloton competitive advantage
- Lead the Cross-functional business team to ensure a successful implementation of systems and technology, working our partners in Enterprise Technology and Finance to drive trade-off discussions and align our actions to industry best practices.
- Research and Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses.
- Lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools and methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline and measure success post-implementation.
- 8+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 3 years’ leading enterprise level software deployments Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- Experience with Best in Class Supply Chain Systems - Big ERP, Transportation Management
- Systems, Quality Management Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by IT solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Are a self-starter with high levels of curiosity and learning agility, “can do” attitude, and “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team.