broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply
Be the Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on a project leadership role related to the Peloton technology investments, leading projects
- implementing new supply chain processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities.
- Take a “Big Picture” view - overseeing and ensuring integration between the newly created processes and those already existing
- Own the Journey from Procurement to Successful Implementation for key technology investments
- Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Peloton should operate - what processes should we further standardize, and which should be custom to support the Peloton competitive advantage
- Lead the Cross-functional business team to ensure a successful implementation of systems and technology, working our partners in Enterprise Technology and Finance to drive trade-off discussions and align our actions to industry best practices.
- Research and Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses.
- Lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools and methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline and measure success post-implementation.
- 8+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 3 years’ leading enterprise level software deployments Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- Experience with Best in Class Supply Chain Systems - Big ERP, Transportation Management
- Systems, Quality Management Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by IT solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Are a self-starter with high levels of curiosity and learning agility, “can do” attitude, and “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team.