Senior Tech Partnership Manager at monday.com
monday.com is looking for a Senior Tech Partner Manager who will represent the monday.com brand and drive an end-to-end relationship with our marketplace partners, from recruitment, through onboarding and growing relationships. You will join our team based in New York City.
About The Role:
We are looking for a talented and fast-paced professional that can balance product know-how with business acumen towards taking part in building our partnership ecosystem strategy and bringing it to execution.
- Leverages internal and external network to develop new strategic relationships with senior business and technical decision makers. Articulates the value of monday in the context of the partner and mutual customers perspective.
- Manage technical and business negotiations, and partner with our legal team to develop and negotiate custom partnership agreements and repeatable templates to scale to future partnerships.
- Focused on meaningful impact and scale
- Executes and applies partner focused value propositions, while amending the framework as appropriate to create meaningful partnerships.
- Influences internal stakeholders and partners and promotes the value of opportunities.
- Resolves blocking issues using known techniques.
Senior Tech Partner Manager
monday.com is looking for a Senior Tech Partner Manager who will represent the monday.com brand and drive an end-to-end relationship with our marketplace partners, from recruitment, through onboarding and ongoing relationships. You will join our team based in New York City.
- 8-10 years of experience in business development or partnership management or product management.
- Experience with cloud services or SaaS - an advantage
- Exceptional presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, team player, self-directed individual who can thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Maintain composure in high pressure and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to develop, review and negotiate complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Structured and analytical thinker with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- A team player with an over-achieving mentality and the ability to work autonomously
- Hands-on development experience - an advantage
- Experience working with app marketplaces - an advantage