Senior Technical Account Manager
As a Technical Account Manager for JW Player, you will act as a liaison for some of our largest customers. You will own our technical agenda while supporting the efforts of the Sales, Support and Engineering teams to ensure that our Enterprise customers experience a successful launch with JW Player Products.
The ideal candidate is patient, process-oriented, and comfortable with both technical and business concepts. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are required, as is a willingness to go above and beyond both for JW Player as well as our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Account Managers & Account Executives to build and maintain trusted client relationships (i.e. Navigate and understand client organization and individual stakeholder needs)
- Work with customers to define success criteria, help them migrate content, configure and launch JW Player, triage potential issues or bugs during implementation and act as an overall technical advisor
- Ensure that the technical aspects of your customer deployments are provided with the necessary technical documentation and guidance as needed
- Perform implementation reviews with customers and evangelize new product features that they can leverage to achieve specific business goals
- Work with Sales to develop and execute account plans and to identify and qualify potential opportunities along the deployment
- Review project scope of incoming deals with Enterprise Sales & Sales Engineering teams
- Work with internal teams to track project progress toward key milestones, releases and report on status, risks, and issues to management
- Improve product offering by providing customer feedback on features to Product Management & Engineering
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with 4+ years relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Background in a client facing role ensuring adoption of SaaS products
- Demonstrable knowledge around common devices/platforms for consuming online video such as desktop, mobile web, iOS, Android, Chromecast, Apple TV
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer problems to all audiences, including non-technical
- Demonstrates knowledge of common online advertising systems and products – e.g. Google IMA, DoubleClick, Freewheel, LiveRail, VAST/VPAID
- Knowledge of current Online Video technologies – incl. Flash, HTML5 Native Playback, Transcoding for Streaming
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago and continues to innovate as the world’s largest network-independent platform for video delivery and intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, and Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types and sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver and monetize their content across all devices. JW Player’s massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights and generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London and Eindhoven, and was named to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2017. For more information, visit http://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.