We are looking for a Senior Trainer, Construction Education to organize, implement, and evaluate learning programs as part of our Talent Activation and Growth Department. You’ll leverage your construction experience to share complex ideas that equip Procore team members with the tools needed for professional growth in construction fundamentals and Procore product subject matter. Your passion and enthusiasm to improve the construction industry are wanted!
This position will report to our Head of Construction Education and Employee On-Boarding and must be located in Carpinteria or the Pacific Time Zone (West Coast). Candidates will be considered based on experience and with the expectation of occasional travel. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement creative, effective, and scalable learning programs that develop and engage all levels of staff with a specific emphasis on construction knowledge and Procore Product skills
- Conduct interactive training sessions in person and via Zoom, including leading job site tours
- Assist in and execute L&D trainings, programs, and new employee onboarding ~30 hours per week
- Serve as a subject matter expert on fundamentals of construction management and the Procore platform
- Conduct needs assessments with various departments partnering with internal enablement partners to deliver strategic developmental opportunities
- Develop and deliver custom construction education content for internal audiences and external industry events
- Coordinate construction industry training for new and existing employees, including scheduling, creating evaluations, analyzing surveys and other data, and more
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of relevant construction industry experience in Project Management
- 2+ years of relevant teaching experience
- Proficiency in Procore platform
- Comfortable and capable leading groups of 30+ in a training environment
- Strong in-person, email, phone, and web conferencing (Zoom) presentation skills
- Strong communication skills that support translating construction-speak to non-construction professionals
- Strong demonstrable skills in MS Excel/Google Sheets and PPT/Google Slides are a must
- Overall excitement about the world of construction and the opportunities that exist to improve and streamline its processes
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.