Service Desk Technician at Blink Health
Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Demonstrated strong customer service and hands-on technical ability to maintain and improve technology systems and processes in support of a cloud-based services organization in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient knowledge in various system environments (e.g. Mac, PCs, and Windows server technologies).
- Administration of all computer systems, including software, hardware and networks to support our end-users.
How to achieve success:
All Blinkers are expected to operate with our value of “Good Giving” in mind. Here’s how you will do that in this role.
Good Execution — Do your best work
- Work as part of the Service Desk team to deliver IT services support to the company end-users and operations groups within Blink Health.
- Support of all remote access technology which includes laptop computers (Windows and Mac), cable modems/fiber drops (network), 2FA, wireless access points, software installations, license deployments, and more.
- Provide exceptional end-user support for our Mac OS end user environment
- Support wireless devices such as iPhone, iPads, and Joan devices.
- Perform moves, adds, and changes for desktop hardware and equipment.
Good Owner — Be the CEO of your role
- Track requests to completion with JIRA: capture user requests, resolve issues, verify user satisfaction.
- Work proactively to prevent future problems by delivering end-user training, performing preventative maintenance and tracking inventory.
- Liaise with other technology groups to cross train in functions including Systems and Infrastructure Engineering, Information Security, Engineering/Software Development, and many other departments.
Good Learning — Learn something new every day
- Demonstrate curiosity and an interest in learning new techniques and improving upon best practices to stay up-to-date with current and emerging trends
- Lead by example putting new ideas into action, failing fast and learning from each experience
Good Feedback — Consider the perspectives of others
- Listen actively and respond effectively through a variety of channels
- Give and receive candid and constructive feedback
- Promote trust and encourage teamwork allow the product team to do their best work
Desired qualities and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience delivering end user support services. Exceptional entry-level candidates will be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of MacOS, Google Suite, Windows AD is a plus!
- Experience managing desktops, laptops, and networks within an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting a large user community of mobile users. Advanced technical skills with mobile phones, wireless Internet connectivity VPNs, and Apple products is desirable.
- Candidates must be professional, service oriented, articulate with an exceptional customer oriented experience.
- Experience setting up and managing video conferences for high-level executives such as Google Meet, or Zoom.
- Previous experience with MDM clients for mobile device configuration.
- Experience with Asset tracking, and proper project flows to ensure all technology equipment is tracked properly
- Documenting repeatable processes internally to assist other Service Desk members, and or contribute to our Self Service portal.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
Blink Pharmacy App for Android
Blink Pharmacy App for iOS
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.